lundi 22 décembre 2014

Guitar tune up

So... I've decided that it's time for me to take my new acoustic in to get setup. I'm still fairly unsure what a setup means but I hear you need it. The strings have gotten a bit harder to play and it almsot seems like perhaps a little fret buzz may be occuring but I'm not totally certain. I do know that when I play it sounds stale as in maybe deadstrings or something is not right.



I'm nervous about leaving my baby at Guitar center to be worked on but they are a MARTIN authorized dealer so I can't go wrong. I just want that thing to stay in mint condition. Leaving it for a few days kind of scares me but I hear the dude does an amazing job.



What sorts of strings would be good for a martin D35? I don't really understand all the gauges and sizes yet.





Guitar tune up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire