Hello all..
So I have an opportunity to record at Ex'pression College studios out here in the Bay Area in Emeryville, CA
I sing Rnb and I also Rap
My Rnb voice/style is similar to an Usher / Jon B / R. Kelly/ Shai / H town /Bel Biv Devoe / K-ci and JoJo
My Rap voice/style is similar to a Woodie/ 2pac / Drake ( I only mention Drake due to the use of rapping/singing together to help understand my type of voice, except we all know he is not a real rnb singer. )
My mic options ( as stated in the title ) : AKG C12 VR / U87 / Cloud JRS-34
Pre amp options : Tube Tech CL 1B / Avalon VT-737 / Drawmer 1960
Please help me choose and explain why it's my best option!
So I have an opportunity to record at Ex'pression College studios out here in the Bay Area in Emeryville, CA
I sing Rnb and I also Rap
My Rnb voice/style is similar to an Usher / Jon B / R. Kelly/ Shai / H town /Bel Biv Devoe / K-ci and JoJo
My Rap voice/style is similar to a Woodie/ 2pac / Drake ( I only mention Drake due to the use of rapping/singing together to help understand my type of voice, except we all know he is not a real rnb singer. )
My mic options ( as stated in the title ) : AKG C12 VR / U87 / Cloud JRS-34
Pre amp options : Tube Tech CL 1B / Avalon VT-737 / Drawmer 1960
Please help me choose and explain why it's my best option!
AKG C12 VR vs U87 vs Cloud JRS-34 RNB RAP HIP HOP
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire