lundi 22 décembre 2014

Focusrite ISA One Mic Input Problems

Hello, I have had my ISA One for about a year now. I am running it through a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, and for that year I've had it, everything has been running smoothly. This morning, I woke up looking to record, and I noticed that neither the 30-60 button worked, nor the Z-in button on the front of the console. Everything else (the phantom power, phase, HPF, and insert button) works on the console! When I press the 30-60 button, the yellow light no longer comes on. When I press the Z-in button, the options to use the low, ISA 110, med, and high are not working. The red lights don't even switch on. I called Focusrite tech support, and they told me that they have never seen this problem before. I am now awaiting a call back from them. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem, or if anyone had a solution. Thanks in advance.





Focusrite ISA One Mic Input Problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire