lundi 22 décembre 2014

PT 11.3 - Yosemite - Digidesign Midi IO - can't play midi in PT

Hi



Just upgraded to PT 11.3 (HD) with Orion 32 - audio I/O is fine - on Mac Pro running 10.10.1



My Digidesign Midi IO is recognised (amazingly) in Audio/Midi set up and can play 'stand alone' VIs and can also play VIs in Vienna Ensemble Pro 5



BUT I can't play midi in Pro Tools.

There's no connection inside PT.

If I insert a VI with it's own GUI keyboard it plays when I touch it on screen but not from the Midi IO.

I can set the Instrument channels to the relevent hardware instruments listed in Audio/Midi set up and when I play my Moog the audio runs through the Instrument strip but there's no midi ?



Also I can't play one hardware intrument from any other - ie I cant play my Moog from my master controller even though I can see the lights flashing on the 'in' side of the Midi IO.



I've re-set the Midi I/O - unplugged it's USB cable - reinstalled it's driver - repaired permissions



Not sure what else to try



Any ideas would be great !



Regards



Lee





PT 11.3 - Yosemite - Digidesign Midi IO - can't play midi in PT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire