lundi 22 décembre 2014

UA Apollo Duo - How many inputs? Saffire Upgrade

I'm considering upgrading my Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 to a higher quality interface.



First of all, is the Apollo Duo a suitable upgrade? Is there anything else I could be looking at around the same price point? Is it a big enough jump from the Saffire Pro 40?



Secondly - having done loads of research, I've been left a little confused. The Apollo Duo has 4x built in pres + 8 line ins - am I right in thinking a total of only 8 analogue inputs can be used at any one time? (i.e. 4x Mic + 4 Line // 2x Mic + 6 Line etc). Following on from this - will I still be able to use my 4-710 via. ADAT to add a further 8 inputs (totalling 16)?



Thanks





UA Apollo Duo - How many inputs? Saffire Upgrade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire