I decided to try out making some more fast-paced dance music. This is what I came up with:
http://ift.tt/18Gz2WL
I need some help in terms of what I need to improve on. A few people that I have shown this to so far have stated that my music in general needs to be more "dynamic" and "full". (I get the "full" part and it takes time to master, but I'm not sure what they meant in terms of "dynamic")
It would be awesome to hear what you guys think since I haven't done much with this genre before.
What needs to be better, exactly?
http://ift.tt/18Gz2WL
I need some help in terms of what I need to improve on. A few people that I have shown this to so far have stated that my music in general needs to be more "dynamic" and "full". (I get the "full" part and it takes time to master, but I'm not sure what they meant in terms of "dynamic")
It would be awesome to hear what you guys think since I haven't done much with this genre before.
What needs to be better, exactly?
Allium - Galvanize (cons. criticism needed)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire