lundi 2 février 2015

Hey EDM producers, how Do you get out of limbo making the song go from a 6 to a 10?

Hey engineer/producer/songwriter friends,



You ever feel like every project, mainly EDM tracks, usually take some good time or LUCKY chance to get your 80% track to a FULL 100%? - and I mean from a "cool song" to a "HOLY SHIT...."



I usually spend the most time leaving the song alone, and its usually cuz I KNOW ITS "MISSING SOMETHING"...when I say "missing something" its usually a new layer of a synth, etc., or even re-adjusting an intro (making your verse/hook KICK harder) or even sometimes "appregiating" a sound on top that completely gives your track a new sound/feel and taking it to a more PRO if not commercial level.



Is this a more personal opinion matter or is it lack of taking a (in my opinion) waste of a class in songwriting...?



...and please all you "chord progression theory guys" PLEASE get into this thread, you guys are a different breed and not until lately have I wanted to jump on through to the other side





Hey EDM producers, how Do you get out of limbo making the song go from a 6 to a 10?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire