Hi there.
I get to work with the RME Fireface 800 at my workplace and i find the Fireface Mixer very comfortable to work with.
It helps me balance the volumes of what i hear and separately do the same for the one with the headphones.
I thought about upgrading my audio interface so i wanted to know which other (and cheaper) audio interfaces got similar software with it.
Thanks in advance.
Itay.
I get to work with the RME Fireface 800 at my workplace and i find the Fireface Mixer very comfortable to work with.
It helps me balance the volumes of what i hear and separately do the same for the one with the headphones.
I thought about upgrading my audio interface so i wanted to know which other (and cheaper) audio interfaces got similar software with it.
Thanks in advance.
Itay.
Looking for an audio interface with digital mixer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire