lundi 2 février 2015

Looper for Live tracks

Hi all -



The keyboard/rhythm guitarist just quit the band I am in. We are considering going 3 piece, but we have 60+ songs we have worked up and several call for keys, so I am trying to figure out a way to move forward without replacing anyone.



The goal: Pre-record key tracks, preferably with a click track, that we can call up on demand.



We have a Presonus board and we can record the keys with Capture and play them back, but I lack control in the middle of the song if something goes wrong, so I have been looking at loopers, like the RC-30, RC-300, or the Jamman stereo.



Anyone doing this? If what are you using and what are the caveats of how you are doing it?



Thanks for the input!





Looper for Live tracks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire