So here is my set up, I have an MXL 770 microphone going into the Xlr section of my 802 Behringer mixer I then have two 1/4 to RCA (L & R) cables going from my main out into the input of my UCA 222 soundcard and then the soundcard into my PC. Unfortunately when I go into audacity It sees that I have something plugged into the codec USB but it cant seem to pick up my external mic only my internal comp mic, which sounds terrible.
I'm wondering if someone can give me pointers on what i need to do to get that mic readable through the PC. Is my setup wrong? Am I missing some gear? Or is it something I need to fix on the computer/audacity?
I'm wondering if someone can give me pointers on what i need to do to get that mic readable through the PC. Is my setup wrong? Am I missing some gear? Or is it something I need to fix on the computer/audacity?
Recording problems
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire