lundi 2 février 2015

trying to save copy of 50GB session, error says it needs 2000GB space!?!

Ok I have PT 10.3.9 on a mac mini. Have a post production movie project. Trying to consolidate for backup copy. The current session folder with a lot of unneeded stuff is 50 GB. When I try and "Save Copy" it says:



Could not save copy in "(project name)" because there is insufficient space on "(drive name)". An additional 1988.7 GB is needed.



I have a sneaking suspicion this might have something to do with the OMF files that are attached to the project and it seems to be running off of still (I don't understand how that works). Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what may be going on?



Thanks!!





trying to save copy of 50GB session, error says it needs 2000GB space!?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire