Unbalanced Line Out question:
On most preamps i use there is no level adjustment for the unbalanced line out, I just plug the unbalanced line out straight into the Power Amp input.
However I have an attenuator with an unbalanced line out, and it has a level control which I assume is just a variable resistor. In order to achieve the same line level from a standard preamp would i just have the level set to MAX for the line out to the power amp?? Can I damage the power amp in any way?
Does this make sense?
On most preamps i use there is no level adjustment for the unbalanced line out, I just plug the unbalanced line out straight into the Power Amp input.
However I have an attenuator with an unbalanced line out, and it has a level control which I assume is just a variable resistor. In order to achieve the same line level from a standard preamp would i just have the level set to MAX for the line out to the power amp?? Can I damage the power amp in any way?
Does this make sense?
Unbalanced Line Out Question
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire