Good day to all,
This is my first post. I thought I'd join as I always refer to these forums when I have any questions related to gear.
I am looking to purchase the apollo duo and use it as my interface with protools 11 on my macbook pro. But then I stumbled across the UAD-2 Satellite. I know I can get more out of the satellite vs the duo.
My question; Is the satellite considered and audio interface that protools recognize? Or will I need to buy an interface.
Should I buy the apollo with the satellite? Or is that overkill with my I7 mac book pro?
Thanks in advance
This is my first post. I thought I'd join as I always refer to these forums when I have any questions related to gear.
I am looking to purchase the apollo duo and use it as my interface with protools 11 on my macbook pro. But then I stumbled across the UAD-2 Satellite. I know I can get more out of the satellite vs the duo.
My question; Is the satellite considered and audio interface that protools recognize? Or will I need to buy an interface.
Should I buy the apollo with the satellite? Or is that overkill with my I7 mac book pro?
Thanks in advance
A couple questions about the UAD-Satellite.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire