Hi there,
I'm trying to use my JBLs with Ableton Live 9. I have my MIDI controller connected by USB (I can see that Ableton is picking it up), my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with guitar cables connecting it to both speakers (I have the switches set to line).
I'm getting no sound at all even though I can see that it is registering the midi controller. In Ableton I have input and output selected to Line In scarlett USB wave and Line Out scarlett USB wave. I'm not getting any sound. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks,
William.
I'm trying to use my JBLs with Ableton Live 9. I have my MIDI controller connected by USB (I can see that Ableton is picking it up), my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with guitar cables connecting it to both speakers (I have the switches set to line).
I'm getting no sound at all even though I can see that it is registering the midi controller. In Ableton I have input and output selected to Line In scarlett USB wave and Line Out scarlett USB wave. I'm not getting any sound. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks,
William.
Another thread about my JBLs
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire