I am thinking about getting some custom fitted earplugs made for me. I am currently using these:
Alpine MusicSafe Pro | Hearing Protectors for Musicians
They are very comfortable and they do attenuate well but I am thinking custom plugs will be better as they will be made for my ears. I am using the silver filters
These are the ones I will be getting if I decided to go a head:
ultimate ear | Ear Plugs | Hearing and Ear Protection London UK | Musicians Plug
Has any one had experience using the custom made plugs vs high quality generic ones?
Thanks
Alpine MusicSafe Pro | Hearing Protectors for Musicians
They are very comfortable and they do attenuate well but I am thinking custom plugs will be better as they will be made for my ears. I am using the silver filters
These are the ones I will be getting if I decided to go a head:
ultimate ear | Ear Plugs | Hearing and Ear Protection London UK | Musicians Plug
Has any one had experience using the custom made plugs vs high quality generic ones?
Thanks
Ear Plugs
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire