Anyone else looking forward to the iConnectAudio4+?
I didn't hear of any announcements at NAMM, but just found out Sweetwater is now accepting pre-orders with scheduled delivery "mid-year"
$299!! I was prepared for at least twice that.
Obviously I'm not expecting RME quality, but if this thing even comes close to performing to spec, I think it will be a game changer, both in the studio and live.
Full IOS midi/audio interface (including power to iPad!) combined with all of the usual stuff (midi din, USB midi to computer and for controllers, four channels audio)
If latency doesn't blow, this could be the missing link in my live rig!
I didn't hear of any announcements at NAMM, but just found out Sweetwater is now accepting pre-orders with scheduled delivery "mid-year"
$299!! I was prepared for at least twice that.
Obviously I'm not expecting RME quality, but if this thing even comes close to performing to spec, I think it will be a game changer, both in the studio and live.
Full IOS midi/audio interface (including power to iPad!) combined with all of the usual stuff (midi din, USB midi to computer and for controllers, four channels audio)
If latency doesn't blow, this could be the missing link in my live rig!
iConnectAudio4+ one step closer to reality!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire