Whatsup guys, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but it's my first time here! I have a pair of M audio bx8's that have been working perfectly up until a couple days ago.
I was plugging in my laptop and my monitors made a very ridiculously loud popping noise and began to distort. I figured my monitors had busted or whatever but then they started working perfectly the next day. I started to work on a song, but mid way through my monitors started distorting again. Now, once they do that, they make a deafening popping noise every time I plug it back in. They also make that noise when i take the cable out.
What could be causing this problem? I still have a 2 year warranty on them but that would be useless if the cord or the laptops audio jack was the real problem. What should I do?
I was plugging in my laptop and my monitors made a very ridiculously loud popping noise and began to distort. I figured my monitors had busted or whatever but then they started working perfectly the next day. I started to work on a song, but mid way through my monitors started distorting again. Now, once they do that, they make a deafening popping noise every time I plug it back in. They also make that noise when i take the cable out.
What could be causing this problem? I still have a 2 year warranty on them but that would be useless if the cord or the laptops audio jack was the real problem. What should I do?
Monitors, audio jack, or cord?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire