Hi folks,
I dont have much experience in mixing and mastering like the pro's, but I really want to hear some feedback about a song I recorded, mixed and 'mastered'. It's a simple piano track with a female vocal in it (with sub-bass and string hits somewhere in the hook). I did not used any hardware while mixing and 'mastering', only software. Please share your opinion, so I can learn from my mistakes.
P.S. I dont have a million bucks studio, just simple as in simple
Mp3 link: http://ift.tt/16kI1fy
I dont have much experience in mixing and mastering like the pro's, but I really want to hear some feedback about a song I recorded, mixed and 'mastered'. It's a simple piano track with a female vocal in it (with sub-bass and string hits somewhere in the hook). I did not used any hardware while mixing and 'mastering', only software. Please share your opinion, so I can learn from my mistakes.
P.S. I dont have a million bucks studio, just simple as in simple
Mp3 link: http://ift.tt/16kI1fy
Need some pro feedback
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire