lundi 2 février 2015

Voiceover recording with Rode NT1-A and Zoom h4N

Hi All,



I'm using a Rode NT1-A into a Zoom recorder for a voiceover and I'm finding it really tricky to get a usable sound out of it (processing with audition). There's a lot of hiss/hum when you bump the gain up (necessary as I can't get enough volume from the recorder alone), it sounds tinny and I can't get much out of the low end without getting an unnatural sound. I'm recording in a sort of blanket igloo I've constructed (professional, I know...) so perhaps it's to do with the space. Or my processing skills (lack thereof). Or both.



Anyway, any advice would be very much appreciated. I've attached some sample audio too (it's in French) - can it be rescued?! I'd just like a bit more depth to it really.



Thanks all!



Charlie




Attached Files Browser does not support the audio player and please download the audio using the link. TEST.wav(8.33 MB)







Voiceover recording with Rode NT1-A and Zoom h4N

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire