EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Delete post, please.
I'm selling some 7-string Seymour Duncan Blackouts and I need a replacement pot to throw in before I sell them. The pot says 15A25K1006Q. I've been able to find some 25K pots, but I'm not sure if there's a specific 25K pot I need. Does the 15A mean 15 amp? I'm looking at pots on amazon, but they just specify the 25K and don't tell me much else. Thanks for any help.
I'm selling some 7-string Seymour Duncan Blackouts and I need a replacement pot to throw in before I sell them. The pot says 15A25K1006Q. I've been able to find some 25K pots, but I'm not sure if there's a specific 25K pot I need. Does the 15A mean 15 amp? I'm looking at pots on amazon, but they just specify the 25K and don't tell me much else. Thanks for any help.
Trying to find a guitar pot replacement
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire