You know I seem to have many hats when I'm writing electronic music, but one hat I like to wear often that continues to err "flourish", for lack of a better word...is my experimental side.
I have my usual run of the mill fiddlestickz music, beats and common sounds found anywhere if you look, but then there is my evil twin that likes to write stuff that sounds like sledgehammers being blended in a blender.. it's now got to the point where I have enough tracks to start putting together a YouTube channel just for these mad as hell, errrr bits of sonic mayhem, so I'm wondering do you some of you also write totally off the planet stuff just for the hell of it, can you post them and let us listen to them...don't be shy, I'm about to post some of my attempts, and let me tell you they are sure to raise some eyebrows...:lol:
I have my usual run of the mill fiddlestickz music, beats and common sounds found anywhere if you look, but then there is my evil twin that likes to write stuff that sounds like sledgehammers being blended in a blender.. it's now got to the point where I have enough tracks to start putting together a YouTube channel just for these mad as hell, errrr bits of sonic mayhem, so I'm wondering do you some of you also write totally off the planet stuff just for the hell of it, can you post them and let us listen to them...don't be shy, I'm about to post some of my attempts, and let me tell you they are sure to raise some eyebrows...:lol:
Your experimental side..!?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire