I have various pieces of hardware and controllers that do not have powerswitches and are plugged into a powered USB hub which also does not have a power switch.
This means that when not in use, some of the devices still have LEDs lit up permanently.
Is this doing any harm at all to my gear? I know that I can unplug all of the USB cables when not in use but didn't want to start creating loose USB ports overtime.
How do you guys handle this?
This means that when not in use, some of the devices still have LEDs lit up permanently.
Is this doing any harm at all to my gear? I know that I can unplug all of the USB cables when not in use but didn't want to start creating loose USB ports overtime.
How do you guys handle this?
Leaving hardware without power-switches plugged in?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire