mardi 3 février 2015

What should I get to compose on a budget?

Ok, here's the scenario, in 4 months I need to make a low budget horror movie soundtrack, 2 game soundtracks (one pure techno, the other can be whatever) and a promo video track for a kid's scifi book (probably more orchestral-ish).



I already have the physical hardware, but what should I get as best bang for buck in terms of producing sounds?



I'm well covered for softsynths, typical percussion, my weak areas are modern percussion, orchestral bits and general romplerisms.



My budget is about 1500, what should I buy to cover my bases as best as possible - bearing in mind that nothing I'm working on is hollywood and I have pretty free reign to use whatever sounds I need to make it work?



Thanks!





What should I get to compose on a budget?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire